Rosemary A. Bova
Rosemary has over 20 years experience in organization development, in both the private and not-for-profit sectors. She holds an MS in social work from Columbia University, has attended the Burklyn Business School for Entrepreneurs and is a graduate of the Organization and System Development Program at the Gestalt Institute of Cleveland. She is a frequent speaker at conferences and professional groups on the use of requisite organization principles.
Areas of expertise
- Designing and streamlining organization structures
- Implementing managerial accountability systems
- Role-person fit
- Teamworking and collateral role relationships
- Corporate talent pool planning
- Women’s leadership development
And for fun Rosemary… Reads novels, watches movies, and listens to music.