Managers and those who manage managers have unique accountabilities that some (often those who are considered “great managers”) intuitively carry out. Holding managers accountable for carrying out their managerial leadership practices ensures a whole company of “great managers”!
We can help your managers learn how to
- identify managerial accountabilities and authorities
- communicate to build trust
- delegate work and set context effectively
- provide appropriate rewards and recognition
- manage role relationships among team members and across boundaries
- coach team members and assess performance