Develop insights that clarify how your organization’s design fits your business strategy – a first step in designing and building a more productive workplace, and delivering increased shareholder value.
We can help you with strategic alignment in two ways:
- Our process for organization design review helps clarify your organization’s current structure, and its alignment with your current or intended strategy and how to modify it to ensure planned results
- Organizational value analysis links the outcomes of your organizational design choices to your financial performance and market value
In an accountability-based company…
- All employees understand the company’s strategy.
- Everyone understands how their own goals help the company achieve its strategy.
- People are evaluated not just on whether or not they achieved their goals, but under what conditions and how they did it.