Purpose of data collection
- We collect data at a customer’s request, to enable us to evaluate the current organizational structure and managerial practices, and to recommend changes.
- We collect only the data we need to get a good understanding of the business and its current issues. We do not collect personal information.
Access to customer data
- All customer data is treated as confidential.
- We restrict access to customer data to COREinternational staff and subcontractors. All subcontractors are covered under any confidentiality agreement signed by COREinternational.
- If a customer requests it, access to that customer’s data can be limited to only two of COREinternational’s staff.
- Customers may have access to their own data upon request.
- Data collected from individuals during an interview is kept for two years, after which it is destroyed using a reputable shredding company.
If you have a complaint about privacy, please direct it to one of the following;
Michael Brush, Privacy Officer
174 Spadina Ave, #407
Toronto, ON M5T 2C2
(416) 977-2673 ext 13
Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada
112 Kent Street
Ottawa, ON K1A 1H3