Based on accountability-based organization design principles, design and deliver a structure and system that will clarify roles, increase accountability across the organization, and improve productivity.
For an overview of our approach to organization design please refer to our typical organization review process.
We can help you with your organization design in two ways:
- Create the most effective organization design for your intended strategy, using proven principles of Accountability Based Management (ABM)
- Define and deliver an approach to implementation that ensures the new organization will deliver on its intended purpose, and create the culture change required for success
In an accountability-based company…
- There are exactly the right number of management layers, with effective distribution of accountability and authority.
- Work is grouped to minimize cross-boundary friction and coordination costs.
- If the strategy (the function) changes, senior managers automatically review the organization’s structure (the form).